Multi-Lines Claims Representative
Catholic Mutual Canada (www.catholicmutual.org) provides property and general liability claim adjustment and risk management/loss prevention services to Roman Catholic Church members in Ontario and British Columbia.
Essential Job Functions:
The ideal candidate will work with our members and will be driven to provide excellent customer service and a high level of quality to the Catholic Church. A Catholic Mutual Canada adjuster will facilitate the fair and equitable settlement of property and casualty claims by investigating and reviewing the claim details and determining coverage, performing site inspections, taking statements & assessing damages.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Investigative manner & analytical skillset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven organizational skills to manage tasks and prioritize in an effective manner, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude with a proactive and efficient approach to claims handling,
- Comfortable relationship with others despite possible conflicting and difficult scenarios
- Team oriented with demonstrated and proven leadership skills
- Appropriate responsiveness and urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and analyze comparative information of a legal and/or medical nature.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience in proprietary claim adjusting software.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record for travel within Ontario.
Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to obtain CIP designation
- Minimum three years adjusting experience in adjusting casualty claims. Property claim adjusting experience would be an asset.
Catholic Mutual Canada provides a competitive starting salary with an excellent benefits and paid-time off package. Great opportunity for learning and career growth in a family friendly and employee centered work environment, with a 35 hour work week.
Catholic Mutual Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may apply On-line