Multi-Lines Claims Representative
Catholic Mutual Canada (www.catholicmutual.org) provides property and general liability claim adjustment and risk management/loss prevention services to Roman Catholic Church in Ontario and British Columbia.
Essential Job Functions:
The ideal candidate will work with our members and will be driven to provide excellent customer service and a high level of quality to the Catholic Church. A Catholic Mutual Canada adjuster will facilitate the fair and equitable settlement of property claims by investigating and reviewing the claim details, determining coverage, performing site inspections, & assessing damages.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Investigative manner & analytical skillset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven organizational skills to manage tasks and prioritize in an effective manner, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude with a proactive and efficient approach to claims handling
- Team oriented with demonstrated and proven leadership skills
- Appropriate responsiveness and urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and analyze comparative information of a legal and/or medical nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience in proprietary claim adjusting software
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record for travel within Ontario
Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to obtain CIP designation
- Minimum three years’ experience adjusting property claims. Casualty claim adjusting experience would be an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in French, both verbally and in writing would be an asset
Catholic Mutual Canada provides a competitive starting salary with an excellent benefits and paid-time off package. Great opportunity for learning and career growth in a family friendly and employee centered work environment, with a 35 hour work week.
Catholic Mutual Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may apply On-line