Member Services Representative
Catholic Mutual Group (CMG) was established in 1889 and is the recognized leader in providing property and casualty coverage for Catholic entities in the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Mutual Group has an opportunity for a Member Services Representative to join our Member Services team. The person in this position will be responsible for managing and servicing the property and casualty protection for Arch/Diocesan and Religious Order accounts by coordinating all areas of coverage. This person has responsibility for maintaining positive customer relations by identifying opportunities and problem solving. This is not a sales or commission-based position. If you enjoy developing meaningful client relationships and solving challenges, please consider applying.
Essential Job Functions:
- Services new and renewal business by analyzing current policies and proposed offerings.
- The Member Services Representative must interface effectively and confidently with senior management regarding client needs.
- Assists in the determination of renewal strategies tailored specifically to the client. Coordinates the renewal process by securing renewal pricing, participates in pricing discussions, monitors/reviews quotes, prepares proposals and spreadsheet comparisons, presents proposal to client via phone or personal visit, and conducts annual stewardship meetings.
- Researches solutions to technical coverage issues/problems. Negotiates positive resolution with clients.
- Provides day-to-day service for assigned cliental to include responsibility for accounts receivable.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five years prior experience in property and casualty insurance.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Attainment of, or working toward, a professional designation such as CPCU.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- PC proficiency required with Word, Excel, PowerPoint & email.
- Must have solid math reasoning and problem solving aptitude.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent customer service skills required with presentation skills necessary.
Benefits include a 36 hour work week with Friday afternoons off, free on-site parking, and flexible scheduling available. We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package and paid job-related continuing education.
Qualified candidates may apply On-line