Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution Analyst
Catholic Mutual Group has an excellent opportunity for an ECM Analyst to join our team! This person will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of Catholic Mutual Group’s ECM platform and associated services. Responsible for facilitating and managing requirements gathering, process redesign sessions and creation of project documentation for ECM implementations. This individual will work closely with application developers, IT infrastructure architects, third party software suppliers, and business departments.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Collaborates with business unit subject matter experts to design business process as it pertains to content workflow and its management.
- Translates business needs to technical requirements and designs to ensure solutions meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates and works closely with other technology/application leads in design and development of systems integrations and data flow.
- Troubleshoots and resolves ECM software and infrastructure incidents and problems.
- Ensures that the performance and reliability of the ECM system adheres to service level standards by monitoring the system for high availability, load balancing, and satisfactory response time. Works with IT network team to resolve performance issues.
- Participates in release planning as a subject matter expert.
- Provides support in the implementation planning, QA, and user testing of software updates and system changes.
- Develops instructions/documentation to assist end users and conducts ECM training and knowledge transfer to business clients.
Educational and Experience:
- College degree in a related field or equivalent directly related experience required.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in business or system analysis including documenting requirements, functional specifications, and specifications of user interfaces.
- The ability to be detail and accuracy oriented, the ability to be a strong team player and to work independently are essential.
- Experience with OnBase is a plus.
Benefits include a 36 hour work week with Friday afternoons off, free on-site parking, and flexible scheduling available. We offer a competitive salary with an excellent health/dental/vision package and paid job-related continuing education. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates may apply On-line